- Can AutoTech give me an estimate on my repair?
Yes, we will always give you an estimate before we complete any work on your car.
- Does AutoTech give any warranties with your repairs?
Yes. We offer you a 12 month/ 12,000 miles warranty on all our quality repairs.
- Does AutoTech provide shuttle service? If so, how can I use it?
Yes. When you drop off your vehicle, we will arrange to take you to your home or work in the Irving, TX area. If you need a ride to pick up your vehicle, we will schedule a time to pick you up. Please call us to coordinate.
- Can I bring my car in today?
Yes. You may bring in your car on any day. However, there may be a delay in servicing your vehicle depending upon our work load. If you have an emergency or a small repair (replace light bulbs, etc.) we will attempt to help you immediately. We recommend that you make an advance reservation for your auto service. This will ensure that you are without your vehicle for the shortest time.
- Does AutoTech have weekend hours?
Yes. We are open M-F 8:00am - 6:00 pm. Saturday 8:00am to 12:00 pm. Give us a call for special arrangements. 972-790-8664
- Are AutoTech technician’s factory trained?
Yes. All of our technicians are factory trained or ASE Certified Master Technicians. Your vehicle repairs are performed by the industry's best technicians. All AutoTech Technicians have experience ranging from 10 to 18 years!
- Do you work on foreign cars?
Yes. We have several experienced resident technicians that specialize in European and Japanese vehicles.
- Will AUTOTECH install parts I supply?
No. We only install parts we supply. This way we can offer our 12 month/ 12,000 mile warranty on all of our quality repairs.
- Do I need a diagnosis even if I think I know what the problem is?
Yes. We always need to run diagnostic tests to ensure that we are making the correct repair as well as provide you with our 12 month/ 12,000 mile warranty. If we were to install customer provided parts, you may run the risk of additional repair costs if the part you ask us to replace does not solve the problem.
- Does AutoTech do auto body repair work?
Yes. At AutoTech we have a state of the art facility for all your body repair needs. Give us a call if you get into a crunch!
- Does the diagnostic charge go towards the cost of the repair?
Yes. At AutoTech, our mission is to fix your car...Not to just diagnose it. If you allow us to perform the required repairs, the diagnosis is on us. You simply pay for the repairs, not the diagnostic fee.